We’re a group of hard-working craft beer enthusiasts with a shared love of our community and the environment. We try not to take ourselves too seriously—except when it comes to brewing some seriously delicious beer.
Want to join our team? Check out our current job openings below:
Sales Manager - Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Richmond, Charlottesville, Roanoke
Looking for a self-motivated sales professional in the Southern Virginia region to include; Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Richmond, Charlottesville, Roanoke and surrounding cities/regions to join our growing team!
At Old Bust Head Brewery, we make great beer with a focus on our sustainability efforts along every step of the way. If you have a passion for locally made craft beer, meet the qualifications listed below and thrive in a fun and fast-paced environment, this job could be for you!!
- 40 hour work week, with availability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Travel required (50%)
- Valid Drivers License, with clean driving record
- Must be 21 years of age
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred: equivalent professional experience acceptable.
- Knowledge of and passion for all aspects of Craft Beer with 2 years of craft beer sales experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with the three-tier system
- Excellent organization and communications skills with an ability to work well both independently and as a team
- Ability to carry and lift 45-60 lbs.
SALES TERRITORY MANAGEMENT
- Achieve Monthly sales and placement quotas
- Manage multiple routes and daily account visits across a wide territory
- Track account visits daily on Karma contact management system and share leads with distribution partners
- Participate in monthly team sales meetings
- Know and faithfully represent the Old Bust Head brand
- Create and develop relationships with distributor account managers and management team
- Distributor ride-alongs and work-withs
- Communicate inventory needs as necessary to ensure product availability
- Attend and present at distributor sales meetings
ACCOUNT SALES (ON/OFF PREMISE)
- Achieve monthly sales goals and distribution targets
- Increase distribution within independent accounts in both the on and off premise channels
- Maintain placements and gain distribution within chain accounts by selling in incremental displays
- Schedule samplings in retail accounts
- Attend on-premise promotions/events as needed
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A competitive base salary + monthly and quarterly bonus potential
- Benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, and PTO,
- Substantial performance bonuses for achieving or surpassing established goals.
- An expense account to support sales activity
- Company car and gas card